I hope you will follow me over to BeeBee Belly. Hope to see you there!
My least favorite actor is John Barrowman. I don't really hate him as an actor. I just don't really like Captain Jack. He's a poor man's Tom Cruise. I haven't seen Torchwood yet but since I don't really like Jack, I'm not sure if I ever will.
It's called the Liebster Award, which as far as I can gather is for smaller blogs to link to one another and gain a following. You have to have less than 200 followers to qualify. Which I do. By a long shot. You answer 11 questions that the orginal blogger posed and then think of 11 of your own, and pick your own people. I don't follow really any blogs that follow that criteria who haven't already done this, so I'll just answer her questions and hope for the best. :)
1. Where would you like to live for the rest of your life? Florida. I went there for college and I love going back to visit. I love Disney World, the fact that there's no state taxes and my parents live there and it's always nice to have Grandma and Grandpa nearby for the kiddos.
2. What are the first websites you check when you get onto the computer? My homepage is Swagbucks. I'm always on it, I use it to get Amazon gift cards which is cool, because I earn a lot and then I can buy pretty much anything I could ever want/need. I am also on Pinterest a lot because come on, it's Pinterest.
3. What inspires you to blog? I like connecting with other military wives. I love finding crafty blogs that inspire me and I hope that my blog helps connect other military wives or crafty people. I enjoy sharing my story because I'm sure there's someone out there who can relate.
4. Are you a cat or dog person? Why? Cat person. Grew up with them and now I've 3 of my own.
5. Do you have any strange or interesting hobbies? I sew a lot and I like to walk/run. I don't think those are particularity strange though.
6. What would your ideal weekend consist of? Sleeping in, working out, playing with the kids, a date with the husband, and then sewing something nice.
7. Describe the best trip you've ever taken. Our honeymoon to Disney World was amazing. We stayed at The Grand Floridian and had the meal plan. It was amazing. My parent's bought us the trip and we were so glad. The resort was beautiful and the meal plan is seriously the best thing ever.
8. What is your favorite recipe to cook for yourself? I love to make Luscious Lemon Chicken. It's been my favorite meal since I was little. I also love red beans and rice. It's a simple meal, cooks up quickly, and everyone loves it.
9. What were your thoughts on your spouse/significant other, the first time you met them? We met while I was on active duty so I thought he was cute but he was also challenging me in my job so at first I was like "this dude will not step off...." But then we went out on a date and it was game over.
10. Out of all of the household chores, which is your least favorite? I hate cleaning the bathrooms!
11. If your TV had to get stuck on one channel for ever, which channel would you choose? My tv is always on Disney Channel because of the kids, so it's kind of already stuck.